Golden Hobart is a professional template for Joomla , here are lots of other features included in the template,the automatic screen resizing for mobile phones.Fully responsive and flexi template with many module position.we introducing Golden Hobart Template with eye-pleasing colors and module arrangements.You can easily change background color,images,Change theme color and customize the styling for module position from back-end(in template option).
- Apache 2.2
- PHP 5.3+
- MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
- Joomla 2.5 or 3.x
- Responsive Layout
- Slider Banner
- 16 Module Positions
- Stylish Menu Windows based
- Fixed Logo Option
- Responsive Design
- Table less and 100% CSS based design
- Font Awesome 4 Support
- Change Theme color
Golden Hobart Template Setup:
Create logo with name “logo.png” and replace it in templates with admin hand . Go to the Extensions > Template Manager > Golden Hobart Template. Click on the title of your Joomla template. Select your new Logo in Advanced tab, there is an option for change your Logo.
- Go to Menus -> Main Menu -> Add New Menu Item.
Now you'll to select the menu item type. In this example we will show you how to make the menu link open a single Joomla article.
- When click on the Select button next to the Menu Item Type label.
- A lightbox with the available menu items will appear. Select the Articles category and choose Single Article.
- Now you have to choose the actual article you want to link to. Click on the Select button next to the Select Article label.
- A lightbox with all of your articles will appear. Choose any one you want to link to and click on its title to the menu.
NOTE: use these (nav nav-pills) class in your Menu Class Suffix with space, for your Horizontal Menu. Which is showing in the image.
Similarly you can create maximum upto six menus. By following above method. Some important icon class are given below. You can use for an icon according to your need.
How to use?
For example if you want home icon then write class name "fa fa-home" as describe in step 3 to set menu
- Go to Extensions. Click on Extension Manager , Click browse button, select banner module from your computer directory. Click Upload and Install button.
- Now go to Extensions > Module manager > Click on your banner module you have installed. Configure according to your need. And set the module position from Position dropdown(from phantom template) select Status “published” from dropdown. Click Save & Close Button
Set Grid Module( grid top1 position)
Above three module are custom module. You can add maximum 3 module in single row. Process are described below
- Go to Extensions > module Manager >Click +New button. > Select Module Type “Custom HTML” . Write Module Name into Title input box. Write Text matter into text editor area and add “<p> <a class="info" href="#">more</a></p>” to display More button
- Set position Grid top1 from phantom template
- Select menu assignment set module display page
- Go to Advance tab and set Module class suffix “new_badge_right” for badges in corner of images.(You can use new_badge_right, new_badge_left,hot_badge_right classes for badges)
- and Click Save & Close button
by following above method you can create maximum 3 module in single row. As shown in image above
Set Category Blog
Go to Content > Category
- manager > Click +New button. Write Category title Click Save & Close button.
- Go to Content > Article manager > Click +New button.
- Write Article name in title input box e.g. Fusce euismod consequat ante.
- Write little content into editor area and select category (if category not available then you must create category) and set published.
- Click Save & Close button.
- Go to Menus and click Main Menu > home
- Select Menu item type “Category Blog” and choose category what you have created ( e.g. ‘Golden Hobart’ )from dropdown , Click Blog Layout tab and set following parameters:
- Leading article: 1, Intro Article: 3, Column: 3, Link: 3 And Set Article order: Oldest first.
- Click Save & Close button. Your blog will display as show in picture above.
- Go to Extension >module manager > Click +New
- Select Module type Custom HTML
- Write Module Title Insert Footer link into editor area using Insert link
- Set position footer and Click Save & Close button.