Phantom is a business / commercial template, with stylish menu, windows based.
- Apache 2.2
- PHP 5.3+
- MySQL 5.0.4 or higher
- Joomla 2.5 or 3.x
- Responsive Layout
- Slider Banner
- 8 Module Positions
- Stylish Menu Windows based
- Fixed Logo Option
- Responsive Design
- Client List
- Font Awesome 4 Support
Phantom Template Setup:
Create logo with name “logo.png” and replace it in templates > phantom > images > logo.png
- Go to Extension > Module Manager > Main Menu
- Set Position “menu”
- Go to Advance tab and write “nav” into Menu Class Suffix input box
- Go to Menus and click Main Menu > Click on Home and goto Link Type tab and write ‘fa fa-home into Link CSS Style input box and click save & Close button. Home Icon will display with menu.
- Again Go to Menus and click Main Menu, Click on +New button , Write menu title e.g. Documentation, Select Menu item type, go to Link Type tab and write ‘icon-portfolio’ into Link CSS Style input box and click Save & Close button
Similarly you can create maximum upto six menus. By following above method. Some important icon class are given below. You can use for an icon according to your need.
How to use?
For example if you want home icon then write class name "fa fa-home" as describe in step 3 to set menu
- Go to Extensions. Click on Extension Manager , Click browse button, select banner module from your computer directory. Click Upload and Install button.
- Now go to Extensions > Module manager > Click on your banner module you have installed. Configure according to your need. And set the module position from Position dropdown(from phantom template) select Status “published” from dropdown. Click Save & Close Button
Set Grid Module
Above three module are custome module. You can add maximum 4 module. Process are described below
- Go to Extensions > module Manager >Click +New button. > Select Module Type “Custom HTML” . Write Module Name into Title input box. Write Text matter into text editor area and add “<p> <a class="button" href="#">more</a></p>” to display More button
- Set position Grid top from phantom template
- Select menu assignment set module display page
- Go to Advance tab and set Module class suffix “color1” for background color.(You can use color2, color3, color4 also for different background color )
- and Click Save & Close button
by following above method you can create maximum 4 module. As shown in image above
- Go to Content > Category manager > Click +New button. Write Category title Click Save & Close button
- Go to Content > Article manager > Click +New button.
- Write Article name in title input box e.g. Phantom Joomla 3.x Template
- Write few content into editor area and select category (if category not available then you must create category) and set published.
- Click Save & Close button
- Go to Menus and click Main Menu > home
- Select Menu item type “Category Blog” and choose category what you have created ( e.g. ‘phantom’ )from dropdown , Click Blog Layout tab and set following parameters:
- Leading article :2, Intro Article :4, Column :4, Link :4 And Set Article order : Oldest first.
- Click Save & Close button. Your blog will display as show in picture above.
- From above procedure create 4 more articles maximum.
Set Client List
These all are custom module. You can easily create by following steps.
- Go to Extension > Module manager > Click Custom Html
- Write Module title
- Insert Client logo into editor area. Directly you can place client logo into templates > phantom > images >clientlogo.png and write following html code into editor area using source code option <p><img src="/templates/frontend/images/clientlogo.png" alt="" /></p>
- Set position grid-bottom2 and published it.
- Click Save & Closed
- Go to Extension >module manager > Click +New
- Select Module type Custom HTML
- Write Module Title Insert Footer link into editor area using Insert link
- Set position footer and Click Save & Close button.